NEXUS Morning Connect – USDA, Rural Development Guaranteed Housing Financing Options
October 25 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Presented By: NEXUS Association of REALTORS® and Cassie J. Pfeiffer
Continuing Education Credit:
- Not for CE
Price: Member – Free
Important Message: Live Webinar
Instructor: Cassie J. Pfeiffer, United States Department of Agriculture
This session will teach you about:
- 100% LTV financing (no down payment required).
- Loan amount may include typical closing costs, up to 100% of the appraised value. Have a property needing repairs or renovations? In these cases, the loan amount can be up to the appraiser’s determined market value of the property with all repairs completed.
- No limits on sales price or loan amount.
- Not limited to first time home buyers.
- Property types include Single Family Existing, New Construction, Condos, PUDS, Modular, and some Manufactured.
- With our Construction-to-Permanent financing option, which secures the property at closing, REALTOR® commission is paid at closing (before a shovel even hits the dirt).
- With this financing option, the loan may include the lot purchase, reasonable construction and administrative costs, contingency reserves up to 10% of the cost of construction, inspection fees, landscaping costs, and other authorized items.